We just want to put up a few tips here for those attending today for an optimal experience.
SCHEDULE: Lecture One 1:00 pm EST / Lecture Two 4:00pm EST / Lecture Three 7:00pm EST
VIP AMA SCHEDULE: AMA ONE 2:45pm – 3:45pm EST / AMA TWO 5:45pm – 6:45pm EST / AMA THREE 8:45pm – 9:45pm EST
- If you are attending the first lecture, prepare to come up to 30 minutes early. For later lectures: 10-15 minutes early. Give yourself a chance to get familiar with the system. Remember your link will be good for 30 days, so if there is any trouble getting in you will still get to see it.
- Get your conference emails handy with links. If you need to search for it, search firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox.
- Regular lectures come in a separate email from VIP AMAs. You might want to grab both now so the links are handy.
- Watch the video tutorials included. They are different dashboards for the lectures and VIP AMAs. (but very simple so don’t worry)
- Any issues email email@example.com (but read down first)
- Have some earbuds or headphones handy in case you need them. Especially for VIP AMAs. (just in case your computer gives you feedback issues. You will be fine if you don’t have any)
- Close all tabs in your browser.
- Refresh your computer
- If you have to refresh during a lecture, don’t worry, just go back and use the same link to get in again.
- If the broadcast suddenly goes out, just wait for a minute. When you can see the “PLAY” button again, click on it.
This software is amazing! It does the work so you don’t have to. We call this the “Panic Button” feature, and it only becomes activated if there is a streaming problem on our end.
If you were to click on the link for a lecture now, this is what you will see as a waiting screen: This is akin to waiting outside the conference room:
***For Lectures: When the conference room doors open, so to speak, you will see a HUGE BUTTON that says “START BROADCAST.”
HIT THAT START BUTTON as soon as you see it and you are in!
If you have an issue with getting in, email: firstname.lastname@example.org right away.
If you have issues regarding the event, you can email: email@example.com for today.
Please Remember you can rewatch this event for 30 days with your ticket.
Kirsten, Jay & Sherri, Bob, MarkH will all be there in the lectures. It is ok to write comments or questions to pursuing x in the chat.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Tracey & Richard