Many thanks to Jay at Project Unity for getting hold of this and posting. (Note: you may want to watch this quickly before Fox tries to have it pulled for infringement).
This is a very engaging and eye-opening interview with Dr. Garry Nolan of Stanford University. Many of you know that Dr. Nolan has been involved for the last decade in studying biological effects of UFO/UAP encounters on human beings. He discusses some of this with Tucker Carlson, and then gets into many other fascinating topics. Please watch this for yourself, but I already did and took some notes, which I am including below.
- In 2011, members of the CIA came unannounced to Nolan’s office to ask him to research something strange. Nolan was a Stanford immunologist and thought this was a joke. Military people were injured, they said, perhaps as a result of encounters they had with UAP and they wanted an expert in blood analysis to study them. When they told Nolan that some people had died he stopped thinking it was a joke. They showed him brain images of some of these people and he could see through the MRIs that there was genuine damage.
- (He made a reference to John Burroughs without mentioning his name, but did mention the Rendlesham Forest incident by name.)
- Overall, he said, he was given about 100 cases. By 2015 or 2016 this phenomenon was being called “interference syndrome.”
- Then they started to realize that members of the US Diplomatic corps were affected by this phenomenon and their effects were termed “Havana Syndrome.” It turned out that “80 or 90” percent of Nolan’s cases were Havana Syndrome, which turned out to be very similar in many ways to the other 10 percent — the UAP related cases. During this segment Nolan passingly mentions Dr. Kit Green, who clearly has been involved in this study as well.
- Nolan mentions human acquisition of alien tech and states this material is “hundreds of technology revolutions ahead of us.”
- Carlson says. “It sounds like in the world you live in, it is taken for granted that this stuff is taken as real?”
- Nolan replies, “yes it’s a hundred percent real. There’s no doubt about it, the data is real.” (14:00)
- He adds that it’s “unscientific not to study it,” to which Carlson replies “Amen.”
- Nolan discusses transmedium travel and the incredible technology of these objects. He states point blank that we do not know how they do this. We do not know how to engage in transmedium travel, ie. going from air to water, etc.
- Carlson asks who are the beings behind all this. Nolan declines to state his opinion. However, when Carlson asks him to describe the attitude of his colleagues, Nolan says the general sense of everyone around him is that “this is not from Earth.”
- Carlson asks are they coming from outside the atmosphere or do they live within the oceans. Nolan says both. “Whatever it is, it’s clearly been here for a long time.”
- He expressed his opinion that they are not here to harm us. If they wanted to wipe us out, he said, they could. He gives the impression that he thinks they are perhaps indifferent to us. He adds that if they have been here for such a long time, “whose planet is this really?”
- Nolan also believes that humanity might now be something of a problem to these beings, evidenced by our nuclear weapons, etc. Although he adds again that he doesn’t believe that they are here to harm us, he himself doesn’t see any evidence toward that. He believes the biological harm that people have experienced as a result of their UAP encounters has been inadvertent, not intentional.
- He mentions a case from France in which a mother and her kids were driving in an open-top car and saw a craft. The kids took a picture of it, but when they looked at the picture, it only showed a star. If somehow presented differently to them then how it appeared on the camera. This affected Nolan quite a bit. The case came to him from Jacques Vallee, whom Nolan referenced a few times. “They seem to have the ability to project an altered reality into our minds.” He then quickly adds, “I know that sounds crazy.”
- Nolan mentions USOs. They absolutely exist and “the sonar images show these things moving at speeds a dozen times faster than our fastest submarines.” He adds they do this with no cavitation, that is, no bubbles and also no noise. (25:45)
- What they can do is inexplicable, Nolan says. We have to imagine a new kind of physics, he says, then mentions Miguel Alcubierre’s equations and how some contemporary physicists and mathematicians are working out the math on how to do some of these things.
- Discusses the recent congressional classified briefings. The members of Congress and the Senate have “seen stuff that I haven’t seen, he says. And when they come out, their eyes are wide.”
- (28:00) “I briefed Congressman Gallagher about this issue before he did the congressional hearings on it about the Wilson Davis memo.” That was a somewhat unclear statement as to what exactly he meant. Did Nolan brief Gallagher on Wilson-Davis? Or did he just want an opportunity to mention the document on Carlson’s show? In any case, he mentioned the memo.
- Going back to the medical condition of these people, Nolan mentions skin issues, inflammation, and nausea as significant, and especially damage to parts of the brain. Perhaps similar to exposure to nuclear radiation. He added that many of these people had a high degree of intuition. I’m not exactly sure how this was identified that but he said this explicitly.
- Carlson asks if any of the people Nolan studied claimed to have seen any of the beings inside the craft. Nolan says no, but he knew other people who did. Carlson asks what did they see, and Nolan says they saw little beings. Gray aliens. He adds that since a big part of his background is in evolutionary biology, he has a problem with alien beings that naturally look human. (This has often been a sticking point for me, as well.) He believes that these aliens have sent intermediaries that sort of look like us. He even implied or even stated that at lease some of the intelligence community considers most of these beings to be avatars. (36:45)
- Toward the end they talk about longstanding active disinformation perpetrated by the United States government on this topic. And then in the next breath they discuss how independent academicians and scientists are now starting to consult with the intelligence community on this phenomenon. This is a good thing, says Nolan, because after all we don’t want to give this important information to the Russians or the Chinese. But he also says how important it is that the scientific information on this phenomenon be openly studied, not pigeonholed so that scientists can’t share information.
- This last segment struck me as somewhat confused. The USG has engaged in a lifetime of disinformation and yet it’s good for private scientists to consult with that very same intelligence community on the phenomenon, and definitely not to share it with the Russians or Chinese, but also it’s important for scientists to share all relevant data on this.
- Aside from that final part of the discussion, this was an engaging and enlightening interview in many ways. Most importantly, I think, is that it was a mainstream venue to discuss new aspects of the UFO/UAP phenomenon and once again making it very real to the non-initiated. I suspect that of mainstream journalists, only Carlson could have done this interview.